Wood & Iron 01
Le protocole SSL est utilisé sur l'ensemble de notre site. Nous ne conservons que les données personnelles utiles au traitement de votre commande.
Nous faisons en sorte de vous proposer les transporteurs les moins chers et les plus fiables du marché. Nos pièces uniques sont livrés sous 1 semaine et les autres produits sous 3 semaines.
Nous acceptons les retours des produits défectueux, pour tout autre raison vous devez d'abord prendre contact avec notre service client.
Industrially-inspired metal table. Table-top made from untreated oak from French forests.
This coffee table can be personalised (To infinity and beyond ! …), you can personalise the dimensions, the appearance of the metal and of the table-top.
For the metal, you can choose from 3 finishes:
- a stripped-back, untreated metal which will develop a patina over time (it will turn slightly greyer in a more or less uniform way, and even rust in a humid environment),
- a stripped-back, untreated metal protected by a varnish (your table will therefore maintain its shiny appearance),
- a treatment with a slightly granular, matte black paint which replicates the industrial look whilst maintaining a uniform appearance.
Your table-top can be treated in different ways:
- an organic treatment with a matte appearance (but which will require yearly maintenance and doesn’t fully protect the appearance of your table; certain stains could lightly mark the wood),
- a 6-layer varnish treatment which will give you a shiny look, and your table will keep its initial colour without staining (an organic varnish, of course),
- a Shou-Sugi Ban treatment, the Japanese technique of charring the wood surface, providing a charred, matte look (which is perfect when combined with untreated, wabi-sabi- style metal), the wood is then rinsed in water and treated with organic oil so that it won’t deteriorate,
- you can also choose to leave the top untreated and allow the material to remain natural.
At Atelier Majeur we favour the Shou-Sugi Ban, for its extraordinary reflections and its unique texture.
There are many other types of finishes that we can do, all respecting our ecological ethic, if you would like more information, please contact us.
We offer the option to embed cement tiles within the table top, these can be used to rest plates or vases on, for example.
We offer various combinations, for a single tile you can order directly, for a specific combination we would ask you to contact us. The patterns may vary slightly; we favour vintage tiles, and stocks are therefore changeable.
No customer reviews for the moment.