Wood & Iron Side Table
Industrially-inspired metal side table. Table-top made from untreated oak from French forests.
Industrial-inspired metal side table. Top in raw oak from French forests.
This side table is customizable (almost to infinity and beyond ...), you can customize its dimensions, the appearance of the metal and the top.
For metal, you have the choice between 3 finishes:
- a rough pickled metal which will age over time (it will gray out more or less uniformly and even rust in a humid environment),
- a rough metal stripped and protected by a varnish (your table will therefore keep its shiny appearance),
- a treatment with a slightly grainy matt black paint which reproduces the appearance of scale while having a uniform appearance.
The top can receive different treatments:
- an organic treatment with a matt appearance (but which will require annual maintenance and will not 100% protect the appearance of your table, certain tasks may slightly mark the wood),
- a 6-layer varnish treatment which will give you a shiny appearance and your table will keep its initial color without getting stained (organic varnish of course)
- a Shou-Sugi Ban treatment, Japanese technique of burning wood on the surface, which gives a burnt and mat appearance (perfect in combination with raw metal in a wabi-sabi spirit), the wood is then rinsed with water and treated with organic oil so as not to degrade,
- you can also choose to leave the raw wood and bring this matter to life.
At Atelier Majeur we favor Shou-Sugi Ban, for its extraordinary reflections and its particular texture. We have many other types of workable finishes, all with respect for our ecological ethics, if you want more information, you can contact us.
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)